3.22.2008

Photo Ramblings


a young tract-passer-outer

who says Christians can't have good, clean fun?

Trying to get 25 people (all on one ticket) to
order at Chick-fil-A. David did a great job
orchestrating everyone.

Interesting use of hats today

my grandfather would say: "Didn't that cap come
with instructions? Why do young men wear their
hats backwards? They look so ridiculous."

the youngest

tracts geared for the holiday

Richard wearing my hat

me looking absolutely ridiculous...
my mom would get on me for chewing
with my mouth open :o)

my brother counting how many chicken nuggets
are in the picture @ Chick-fil-A. 133 (?)

our dogwood is still in bloom

my laptop... @ my blog :>)
@ the tract smack-down
wearing the doughboy hat

smiling big

3 comments:

Tori said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm sure you all had a really good time! :0)

Tori said...

Hi Lauren,

I was wondering if it would be all right with you if I listed your blog as a favorite of mine on my blog? :-)

Have a great Easter! :0)

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time. And how cool is it to have so many teens out passing out tracts.
Enjoyed the photos!!