4.11.2008

the PERFECT day

I am not kidding!  David and I have had the most wonderful, beautiful, relaxing day ever.  Right now, I'm swinging on the front porch of our bed and breakfast, and he is sitting in the room watching the Master's (golf tournament).  Our TV at home can only be used to watch videos or DVDs, so he's never able to watch it at home.  He thoroughly enjoys golf, and one thing he said he wanted to do for his birthday was to watch some of the Master's.  So... while he's watching that, I'm taking advantage of the free WiFi (yep, it's as good as Subway's) and the alluring weather.  

My view is of the intracoastal waterway -- there's a great breeze and I'm guessing it's in the upper seventies right now.  The sky is an azure blue, and everything is sprouting with new growth. It's wonderful.  We couldn't have asked for better weather.  

David and I have taken a bunch of pictures (and thankfully, we've been able to get others to take some pictures of both of us); I'll be sure to post those when we get home.  We've also been able to pass out quite a few tracts.  It's a relatively touristy area, so there are lots of people milling around town at the same times we are.  

2 comments:

The Herd said...

Love those perfect days! Can't wait to see the pictures! Happy B-day to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you had such a great day with him!