As I was blogging one day, I realized that I had written one hundred posts. Reaching the hundred mark caused me to stop and think about why I started the “A Day in the Life of the Brown Family” blog. I decided to fuse my thoughts with my love for lists, so here goes.
- Blogging gives me the opportunity to write. As a teacher, I want to improve my writing skills. This is a good way to do that.
- Blogging gives me a way to keep up with people. I have friends who live out of state, even out of the country. I can’t talk to them all on the phone every day, but if they read my blog and I read theirs, we have a way to communicate and keep up-to-date on what’s going on.
- Blogging allows me to meet new people. I have always loved making new friends, and now this has opened up a whole new way of doing that. I’ve already “met” like-minded people who also enjoy keeping a blog.
- Blogging is a way for me to document happenings in our lives. We don’t want to forget random tidbits or humorous conversations. I don’t do well at keeping a journal, so this allows me to have a record.
- Blogging is fun! Why? I’m not certain what is so appealing, but I really do enjoy writing for my blog and keeping up with other blogs!
Why did you start blogging? Why do you like it?