1. Company has been here... We're having a wonderful time with David's little sister Kimberly.
2. I haven't had complete reign on my Mac... Kimberly and David have been using it, too. They are "anti-Mac," though, so I'm thinking of cutting their privileges.
3. While we've been having fun, there's been nothing utterly profound for me to write about. We've had some great, hysterical times; but when I try to remember the funny stories, I can't. (Although, Kimberly and I are in 100% agreement: 92 year old men who walk outside to get the mail at 11 p.m. should definitely have to be entirely clothed!)
4. I think I needed a "bloggy break." If I hadn't written so much in the beginning, it probably wouldn't be so hard for me to come up with something right now.
5. Sometimes you need to take a break from things in order to get focused on the things that should truly be # 1 in your life. I have needed to do that.
For those of you who have missed me, that's where I've been!