6.24.2008

A man who hath friends...

... must shew himself friendly....

Today I had the opportunity to spend some time with a friend with whom I used to spend a lot of time. Due to some unforeseen events, we haven’t seen each other as much as we have for most of our lives. It was great to be able to enjoy the afternoon together and not think about the reasons things are different. I jotted down several lessons I had learned from this friend (she’s almost 17 now) in March of 2007 and wanted to share them with you. 
  1. Sometimes the people you are trying to help help you more than you help them! 
  2. Sometimes you get blessings from people younger than you are.
  3. Sometimes you need something (or someone) to wake you up and allow you to realize that you need to get back in God's word and on fire for him! 
  4. You can't go through life without good, godly friends!
If you read this (you know who you are), I love you! 

No comments: