8.07.2008

On the Road Again...

...this time to VA.  We're going to a church that has a printing press to help assemble Bibles which will be sent overseas.  There will be 12 young people and four adults on this trip.  Please pray for our safety as we drive to and from VA, as well as the work we are doing. It's certainly a blessing to play a part in the spreading of God's word.  

With all the chaos from Jamie's stroke, I really haven't gotten to post much.  We're very happy that today he has shown some improvement.  He has more range of motion and is speaking MUCH more clearly.  Hopefully, this will continue to be the case.  Please continue to pray for my family!  I don't know that I've mentioned this (and I really don't have time to check), but Nana's back is now out.  My uncle got her a wheel chair today since she's not able to walk without excruciating pain.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm sure I'll come home with some hilarious stories and great pictures from this week's escapade.  With all that's been going on, I've really not been able to share the fun stories from my previous trips.  I'll have to share the most interesting when I return... We get back on a Monday and preplanning begins on Wednesday of the same week... I think life is going to be pretty busy for a while.  

No comments: