2.26.2008

Photo Ramblings

David & me on our way to Orlando 
to street preach

My brother, Christopher, & David (NO! He does not usually dress this way!)
Many were wearing black (or mostly black) in "honor"
of Brother James' 50th B-day!
my dad dressed as Santa

Bro. James with a colander on his head...  He once called it a co-lander (as in land).
Santa Mickey

These pictures are from recent happenings in David's and my life.  Most of these pictures were taken from our pastor's birthday bash.  It was a night of great fun, fellowship, and food.  Mr. M. served as a "videographer" for the event... if it ever ends up on YouTube, I will post it!  It is so wonderful to go to church with a group of people who love the Lord, truly desire to live for him, and know how to have good, clean fun!  

No comments: