5.20.2008

How Dumb!

Dumb... that's what I am sometimes.  As I was scrubbing one of our toilets today, do you know what I was thinking?  This is kind of like brushing somebody's giant tooth.  Why do things like that pop into my mind?  I mean, I'm glad terrible, sinful thoughts don't; but why that?  Why couldn't I be scrubbing a toilet and having scripture float through my mind?  That surely would be nice.  There are times when a verse does pop into my head, and it's such a blessing to me! 

Very random, just thought I would share.  

6 comments:

Tori said...

Ha ha ha ha! :-D

The Herd said...

You are tooo funny!! I will have to think of a scripture for potty scrubbing!

Tori Leslie said...

HA!!!
Speaking of giant teeth, I better go brush mine!

Jenna said...

Ha, well at least you were cleaning your toilet... ;)

Dawn said...

lol! You have a good imagination. :)

Arlene said...

Hahaha, I don't think you're dumb; I think silly random things like that all the time. Wait, maybe that doesn't help you feel any better! :~)