6.21.2008

Please Pray

Please remember our Honduras team in prayer!  They are en route to the airport in Miami from where they will fly out at 7 a.m.  Due to the size of the group, I believe, they are arriving at the airport 4 hours early.  David went to the church house tonight to see them off and said there were many teary-eyed parents saying goodbye to their youth.  I know they would appreciate your prayers for safety, health, and souls.  I'm sorry I've repeatedly asked for prayer, but I know I would forget if not reminded time and time again.  Especially pray that the Lord will work in the lives of the ten young people! 

On another note:  Tonight we had company for dinner.  Two Bible school students came over for dinner after our weekly nursing home service.  It was a great time of fellowship and fun. We spent over an hour singing around the piano.  Singing about our wonderful Savior always has a way of making us more joyful, doesn't it?  

This weekend, David is going to be preaching both services at church.  Please pray for him!  I think I get more nervous than he does when he preachers, even though he always does a wonderful job! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I will definately pray for them. I hope God does a work through thier ministering.