7.11.2008

Blogging Break

On Sunday, David and I will be leaving on Bible Baptist Church's annual Girls' Trip.  Each year (since I was about 12), our pastor and his wife, plus another couple, has traveled with the girls (and then the boys) somewhere for about one week.  This year, we're the other couple. Needless to say, David and I are both very excited about the opportunity.  It was always a wonderful time to get to know each other, as well as Bro. James and his wife.  I think it's wonderful that our church does it separately.  I don't think any (that might be a stretch) of the girls want that to change...  I know the group when I was younger did not.  

The week after the Girls' Trip, David and Bro James will be going with the boys.  I'm not invited on that one (though I'm really not too upset about it), so I'm going to be traveling to AL to visit my new nephew, as well as help with VBS at my in-laws' church.  The only downside is that I'm going to be flying alone.  I've done that quite a few times (back in before-marriage days), but the more I fly, the less I like it.  It's also going to be weird being away from David for 9 days. I'm sad already.  

So, all that to say, I probably won't be blogging much, if at all.  I really haven't been this summer due to our hectic schedule.  When we do get back, I'm sure I'll have many great pictures and stories to share with you.  

No comments: