9.19.2008

Another week...

is quickly coming to a close! I can't believe how fast time has been flying since I've been teaching every day. Interim reports are going home next week! That means our first nine weeks is half way over! Amazing how quickly time goes by!

Even though I love my job, it's really nice to get to the weekend! I'm not huge on getting up at 6:15 (okay, more like 6:30 or 6:45 most days, but the alarm goes off earlier), so I love being able to sleep in a little bit on the weekends. This whole teaching thing has definitely redefined sleeping in. When 8:00 is late, you know you're a grownup.

Tonight and tomorrow will be busy with church activities. We're taking the youth go-carting and putt putting tonight. Hopefully the weather will hold out. Tomorrow, we're taking the 5-8 years olds on an "outdoor adventure." Last time, they really had a wonderful time.

During the times we're not at church, I'll most likely be working on interim reports this Sunday.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! God bless!



No comments: