When I was at Barnes & Noble the other day, I saw a journal that really caught my eye. It contained writing prompts for lists! When I saw it, I immediately thought, "I am so buying this!" but as I flipped through the pages I saw that I would have to leave many of them blank (list of movies you've been to this year, list of bars you frequented in college, etc.). So, I bought a blank journal and decided to make up my own list book. I've made lists of list ideas (I'm a dork, I know!), things I'm thankful for, etc.
Thought I would share what I'm thankful for today:
- Jamie & Grandma were both saved, and are now in heaven with our Savior!
- My own salvation
- Not having to get up and go to work today after having 25+ people at my house last night and having to clean up from it
- Most of my house is clean
- David and I are going on a date tonight (Thanks to all who gave us the gift card!!!!)
- Got to spend some time with Nana yesterday... talking about Jamie and how good it is that he was saved!
- My dad. I've been blessed with an amazing dad!
When you list the things for which you're thankful, it's hard not to be a little bit happier!