6.22.2009

I'm Thankful For...

When I was at Barnes & Noble the other day, I saw a journal that really caught my eye.  It contained writing prompts for lists!  When I saw it, I immediately thought, "I am so buying this!" but as I flipped through the pages I saw that I would have to leave many of them blank (list of movies you've been to this year, list of bars you frequented in college, etc.).  So, I bought a blank journal and decided to make up my own list book.  I've made lists of list ideas (I'm a dork, I know!), things I'm thankful for, etc.  

Thought I would share what I'm thankful for today:  
  • Jamie & Grandma were both saved, and are now in heaven with our Savior!
  • My own salvation
  • Not having to get up and go to work today after having 25+ people at my house last night and having to clean up from it
  • Most of my house is clean
  • David and I are going on a date tonight (Thanks to all who gave us the gift card!!!!)
  • Got to spend some time with Nana yesterday... talking about Jamie and how good it is that he was saved!
  • My dad.  I've been blessed with an amazing dad!  
When you list the things for which you're thankful, it's hard not to be a little bit happier!  

No comments: