6.26.2009

Michael Jackson

I was in line at Wal-mart today, and the lady right behind me, out of the blue, said, "Can you believe Michael Jackson died?"  I said that I couldn't, and mentioned something about his only being fifty.  She said she was sad because that's how old her husband is.  I mentioned that we're all going to die and the most important thing is being ready.  So, I just want to encourage you to use this as an opportunity to witness.  If random people mention Michael Jackson to you, give them the gospel!  He probably didn't think he was going to step out into eternity yesterday...  you have no idea when it'll be your turn!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren! I like this post regarding Michael Jackson's death. I just have one suggestion for your blog page, some of the darker fonts are very hard to read because of the brown background. I need to start looking at this and David's more regularly. Have a great day.