12.16.2009

24 week Stats

How far along? 24 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 11 lbs (it was actually 6 lbs as opposed to five at the last appointment). I had a little bit of a "AHH" moment at the doctor's office today, but she said all is fine and I'm still a little bit behind where I should be. I asked her please not to tell me that anymore! She did mention that it's not unusual to have a couple weeks where the numbers jump more than they usually do.
Maternity clothes? Yep. We're going to AL next week and I'm wondering what I'm going to wear in cold weather!
Sleep: last night, not so well. I'm hoping it's not a new trend! It probably has something to do with the fact that I was up about 6 times to use the bathroom. I'm trying to up my water intake and that really cuts into the sleep.
Best moment this week:Hearing Riley's heartbeat today. It's always a great sound. It's amazing how much louder it gets each time.
Gender: Riley Grace is still a girl! :) Although the common joke is that if she's born on April 1st (I'm due the third), our baby will probably be a boy since it's April Fool's Day!
Belly Button: in or out? Still in. I'm afraid its days are numbered.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Having the flooring done on the 4-6th of January; going to AL next week; and the Bible Conference!
Weekly Wisdom: Drinking tons of water during the day may help Braxton Hicks but it doesn't help sleep!
Milestones: We decided on quite a bit of our "gear" today (stroller, pack-n-play, etc.).

1 comment:

The Herd said...

How all of this makes sense to me!!! You are on track my friend!!
Enjoy it! Take lots of pics!!!!