2.16.2010

You Should Never, Ever...

... tell an expectant woman in her third trimester that she has "a while" left in her pregnancy. I understand hearing that when you're 10, 12, or 20 weeks along; but come on, people! Do I really have "a while" left when I'm 33.5 weeks pregnant (If you think so, you've been warned to keep your opinion to yourself.). Sometimes I feel like the next 6.5 weeks can't pass quickly enough, but when I think that I'll be considered full term in just 3.5 weeks, it's a real wake-up call! I have so much to do before that time comes!

Oh, and for those of you (you know who you are) who thought I was waddling in January, I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that I'm still not waddling in February. Thank you very much. : )

1 comment:

Jenna said...

haha!!! The words were probably spoken by someone who has been there, done that....the last trimester feels longer than the whole pregnancy! :-) Don't worry--it'll be here before you know it!!
And sorry honey, but ALL preggo woman waddle! I totally felt like I walked normal until I asked my who said I had a slight waddle! Your hips get wider--you can't help it. :-)