3.19.2010

38(ish) Week Stats

How far along? 37 weeks, 6 days, 23.5 hours (it's late...)
Total weight gain: honestly not sure. It varies from day to day, depending on how puffy the ankles are, etc. I'd guess somewhere between 25 and 30. Really not concerned about it. I've been walking and eating pretty well.
Maternity clothes? I still have a few outfits that fit okay... I just refuse to buy new clothes when I'd only be wearing them for a few weeks.
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping a little better. I'm trying to get myself REALLY tired before I go to bed so that once I'm there each night, it's easier for me to fall asleep.
Gender: Not including this any longer!
Belly Button: sadly, my belly button has "popped" just as much as my stomach.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, not getting up at night to use the bathroom, skinny ankles, etc.
What I am looking forward to: meeting this little girl! I can't believe that my due date is only 14 days from tomorrow! I honestly thought these last few weeks would drag by super slowly, but they haven't!! We always stay busy, and being 8.5 months pregnant isn't going to stop me now, I guess :)
Weekly Wisdom: It's a little bit hard to hear ten and twelve year old girls in Target whisper to each other, "Wow! She's really big!" I'm not used to drawing that kind of attention.
Milestones: Well, I'm 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced as of Wednesday. I know that can mean absolutely nothing, so please refrain from telling me that I'm going to be pregnant for the next six weeks. I'm just choosing to be happy that whenever my body does decide that labor is going to start that I'll have a little bit under my belt.

No comments: