1.15.2011

Owl Hat Update

A friend from church gave me the pattern for this owl hat.  Riley's room has an owl theme, and that's what we're planning on for Riley's first birthday.  I made my first one last night and I love how it turned out! Riley's napping, so the final product hasn't been tried on yet, but I know it'll look even better on... if it fits okay.  It's looking a little bit smaller than I thought it would.


Well, the hat fits Riley just fine.  I love the way it looks on her.  The only problem is the way I hid the orange yarn from the nose, you can see it when the hat is on... I'm going to have to fix that today. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you beautiful family! I love your blog and your etsy shop I was on there for hours. Let me know if you interested in a review and giveaway on my blog? Got to love free advertising...

newest follower!

megan
find me at
http://meganrockenbach.blogspot.com