As I was cleaning house yesterday, here are some things about which I thought (sometimes it's really hard not to end a sentence with a preposition...):
- Wouldn't it be nice if all cleaners (toilet bowl cleaner, PineSol, antibacterial cleaner, Comet, etc.) could all smell the same? That way, when you clean the bathroom or the kitchen, you don't have some weird intermingling of random, cleaning odors? Wouldn't it be nice if the kitchen could smell like lemons or lavender and nothing else? I think someone should make a line of cleaners with the same exact same scent.
- David and I played Phase 10 last night. I learned quickly that I don't like to lose that game... (: David and I also played Uno... Why is it that I win the games that require little or no thinking?
- David helped me hang up and fold the clean laundry... I thought that it's probably pretty rare that a husband doesn't mind doing that, and does it without being asked. Thank you, David!
- I figured out why my elbows are always so dry and red... whenever I read or use my laptop, I always lie on my stomach with my elbows on the bed or floor. People ask, what's wrong with your elbows, don't you put lotion on them? The answer is "yes," but I negate the lotion with my lousy habit! So... I'm going to try to stop that!
- I finished the book of Joshua last night... I always find it exciting to end one book of the Bible and move on to the next when I'm reading straight through... why is that?
- And finally... while David was folding/hanging the clothes, he took out a plaid shirt of his and a skirt of mine, and held them up and said, "Do you think these go?" He was playing around, and it made me laugh... We have to go somewhere tonight (a meeting at another church. Our church's midweek service is on Thursday nights). Wouldn't it be funny if I had that on as a joke?
I think about weird things when I'm cleaning... I needed to catch up on things around the house! I'm so glad I got almost everything done! Today I just have to wash sheets and dust!