In about an hour, I'll be leaving for the second meeting with the private school! Needless to say, I'm very excited and hopeful that they will offer me the job today. David and I have decided that if they offer it, I will accept it. I've talked with principals and other public school personnel, and the options there are ridiculously limited right now. They're actually firing teachers rather than hiring them. Obviously, they are not looking good for recent graduates. They're scrambling to place tenured teachers. Maybe it's the Lord working things out to place me where he wants me. That's what I want, the Lord's will.
Please keep praying, and hopefully there will be good news soon!