7.30.2010

Cleaning the Shower...


Cleaning our shower is not my favorite task around the house (Read, I put it off as long as possible).  I’m always looking for a way to cheat (i.e., make it an easy task that doesn’t take a lot of time) so I can get back to playing with my sweet baby girl. 

Let’s be honest.  I live in Florida, the land where mold and mildew abound.  My shower can get nasty fast. I recently found my go-to cleaner. This cleaner knocks both of those out in one little coating!  Seriously.  Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Cleaner with Bleach is the bomb at cleaning showers.  If you fight to keep your shower mold and mildew free, this one’s for you. 

All this thinking about cleaning got me pondering something else.  We’re so focused on having our houses clean.  We tend to spend time making sure our outward appearance is kept and tidy.  Are we paying any attention to our insides, though?  Are we taking the appropriate steps to make sure our hearts are clean and neat?  


Here are some verses to think about:


Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
I Peter 3:3-4

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: