7.28.2010

Digital Scrapbooking: Recipe Cards

I have 25 free prints from Shutterfly and, for once, I already know how I'm planning on using them.  I'm working on making recipe cards for my favorite recipes using digital scrapbooking kits.  Then, all I'll need is a 4x6 album to keep them in.  It'll be much easier and much cuter to look through a book that's divided into neat sections than to look through my box with all kinds of loose papers and cards floating around.  I'm excited! 

By the way, both the recipes below are fantastic!  I was a little bit leery of using Root Beer in the pulled pork, but it was delicious!  




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Miss Lauren. Yes I remember you and I'm so glad I know where to find you...we hear a lot about you and sweet Riley! Annie love y'all very much! I'm marking you in my favorites so I can come back and see how Riley's growing! Have a great weekend. Stephanie